Welcome to the Culture section of The New Idealist, home to a collection of interesting author & filmmaker interviews and observations of the philosophical or non-fiction variety…
Top Cultural Picks
- Interview with ‘Catching Fireflies’ Director Lee Whittaker
- Exclusive Previously Unreleased Audio Recording of the Issue Four Interview with Game of Thrones Actress Jodhi May & Kids Company Chief Executive Camila Batmanghelidjh
- Director Deborah Perkin discusses her documentary film ‘Bastards’
- The ‘other side’ of Death Row: A conversation with the author Rene Denfeld
- A Conversation with ‘Event’ author Slavoj Žižek
- A Conversation with Thomas Cathcart; Author of The Trolley Problem
- How Niche Became The New Normal With Chris Brogan
- The Indigo Children By Jan Tober & Lee Carroll
- NeuroTribes By Steve Silberman
- The Spirit Level By Richard Wilkinson & Kate Pickett
- The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations By Dr. John Coleman
- The Philosophy of Numbers By Mrs. L. Dow. Balliett
This section is edited by Lydia Andal, Editor of The New Idealist and author of Am I Autistic? A Guide to Autism & Asperger’s Self-Diagnosis for Adults.
If you are a PR with an interesting current affairs or philosophy themed Film/Book/TV/Arts project and are interested in being featured in this section please email via contact [at] newidealists.com Thank You.