EQ VS. IQ IS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THE DIGITAL AGE?
Read The New Idealist Issue Two here or by clicking on the cover above (PDF Version). Depending on your browser the issue will either open in an online PDF viewer (click the ‘save’ icon at the bottom of the page to download), or will automatically download to your device.
Space required – 1MB.
ISSUE TWO ONLINE EXTRA
- IQ vs. EQ. In the digital age is Emotional Intelligence more important than a high IQ? By Dr Maria Leitner, British MENSA Supervisory Psychologist
- How to Manage Your Career Related Hopes and Fears by Nan Sherrard – Unfortunately this article is no longer available
- The Limits of Rationality: When Reason Falls Short of Itself by Steve Fuller
- Spotted: Shallowness and malice, if not pointless procrastination by Benjamin Fearn
- IQ vs. EQ. In the digital age is Emotional Intelligence more important than a high IQ? By Jo Maddocks, JCA Global
- Extra Photos: New Orleans Journal:
JOIN THE MAIL LIST TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT SPECIAL EDITION OF THE NEW IDEALIST
HELP FUND THIS SITE
The New Idealist issues are available free of charge and this site carries no advertising. If you would like to make a contribution to keep this site going and support future editions of The New Idealist you can do so via PayPal here.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW IDEALIST BACK ISSUES FREE
Issue Seven: The New Future Issue (Annual Special Edition)
Issue Six: The Autism Issue
Issue Five: The Doomsday Edition (Extreme Weather Special)
Issue Four: The Issue We’re All Talking About (Guest Edited by the actress Jodhi May)
Issue Three: Has Obama been corrupted by the machine?
Issue Two: IQ VS EQ – Is Emotional Intelligence what you need to succeed in the digital age?
Issue One: Downwardly Mobile? Will the next generation find it harder to reach the next level?