DOOMSDAY EDITION (EXTREME WEATHER ISSUE)
Read The New Idealist Issue Five here or by clicking on the cover above (PDF Version). Depending on your browser the issue will either open in an online PDF viewer (click the ‘save’ icon at the bottom of the page to download), or will automatically download to your device.
Space required – 2MB.
ISSUE FIVE ONLINE EXTRA
- The Importance of Self-Reliance with Cody Lundin
- Doomsday? Is it far off or just around the corner? By Fred Alan Wolf PhD aka Dr. Quantum
- Prepare for Climate Change by Michael C. MacCracken
- Extreme events, global warming and reality by Patrick J. Michaels
- Media Hype vs Reality Check by Madhav Khandekar
- Tokyo Bling discusses the Tokyo Snow
- Climate change is personal by Miriam O’Brien
- Scotland can take the lead on climate change by James Curran
- What can governments do to better prepare the population for extreme weather events? By Jane Burston
- Australian heatwaves – the new normal by Dr Sarah Perkins & Prof. Andy Pitman
- What can governments do to better prepare their populations for extreme weather events? By John Harte
- Extreme Weather Events by Dr. Sonja Boehmer-Christiansen
- A Hot Summer by Georgia Bamber
- What can governments do to better prepare the population for extreme weather events? by Dr. Victoria E. Lee
- The Six Steps to Personal Fulfillment Part 5 – Do you know what you want from your life?
JOIN THE MAIL LIST TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE NEXT SPECIAL EDITION OF THE NEW IDEALIST
HELP FUND THIS SITE
The New Idealist issues are available free of charge and this site carries no advertising. If you would like to make a contribution to keep this site going and support future editions of The New Idealist you can do so via PayPal here.
DOWNLOAD THE NEW IDEALIST BACK ISSUES FREE
Issue Seven: The New Future Issue (Annual Special Edition)
Issue Six: The Autism Issue
Issue Five: The Doomsday Edition (Extreme Weather Special)
Issue Four: The Issue We’re All Talking About (Guest Edited by the actress Jodhi May)
Issue Three: Has Obama been corrupted by the machine?
Issue Two: IQ VS EQ – Is Emotional Intelligence what you need to succeed in the digital age?
Issue One: Downwardly Mobile? Will the next generation find it harder to reach the next level?